- You have previously stayed at World Fellowship Center as one or more of the following: Guest; Staff; Volunteer; Presenter; Performer.
- An individual who has never stayed overnight at WFC before, or
- An individual we want to welcome back: someone who last visited before 2012.
- Contest and drawing participants must be 18 years or older
- Children that are paying discounted youth rates, or who are free due to age, still count as qualifying new guests.
- Current staff, volunteers, board members are eligible. Co-Directors, Andy and Andrea; campaign creator Howie Fain and his partner Leslie; and Anna, the Office Manager will be excluded from the campaign drawing.
- If participants qualify as a new guest, and choose to recruit more new guests for later in the summer after their initial visit, therefore qualifying for both the new guest and the recruiter drawings, they may be entered into both but will be limited to one prize only.
- You do not need to be present at World Fellowship when your new guest recruit visits.
PARTICIPATION and REGISTRATION
CONTESTS and PRIZES
RECRUITING NEW GUESTS AS PART OF ORGANIZED GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONAL OUTREACH
TIPS FOR RECRUITING NEW GUESTS TO WORLD FELLOWSHIP CENTER
ADDITIONAL FAQs OF GENERAL INTEREST