The World Fellowship Center is a beautiful location for any group to gather. Whether you are planning a wedding, family reunion, retreat, or conference, your guests will take delight in our serene wooded setting and enjoy walking our trails along rejuvenating Whitton Pond. You will also have the peace of mind in knowing our venue has a social conscious.
For the past 71 years we have had a rich history of promoting peace and social justice. We are part of the NH Sustainable Lodging and Restaurant Program and are fully committed to environmental sustainability. In addition, much of our produce comes from our onsite organic gardens!
Our grounds are open for rentals from mid-May to mid-October.
We strive to make your wedding beautiful, peaceful, and uniquely you! Ceremonies can be performed inside or on the lawn with Mount Chocorua as your backdrop. The reception is held inside our dining hall, which can hold up to 150 guests. Linens, tables, chairs, and dishes are included in our wedding package rates. We can also work together to craft a deletable menu of appetizers, entrees, soups, salads, or desserts and can cater to special diets, such as vegan, vegetarian, or gluten-free. A Justice of the Peace is also available. Please contact us for more information and to begin planning for your special day.
Our offerings for multi-day or day conferences include:
• Meeting room (or rooms depending on group size)
• One-time room set up and daily upkeep
• Whiteboard and pens
• AV equipment (LCD projector, etc.)
• Three meals for every one night stay
• One order of coffee and tea service for every one-night stay
• One night of lodging in cabins for exclusive use by your group
• Linens (sheets, blankets, pillow, washcloth and towel)
Optional upgrades include:
• Exclusive use of guest houses
• Education services – team building, canoeing, guided hikes, and more!
• Transportation to and from trailheads
• Appetizers, snacks, or additional food options
• Beverages (soda, juice, etc.)
Rates for conference guests are comparable to those on our regular rates page. Depending on the season, we are often able to offer a deeper discount. These rates include meals and accommodations for your guests. Please contact us for a quote.
“World Fellowship is… a great place to hold gatherings, like last summer’s Popular Economics Institute, at the end of which, one participant remarked that he’d been to plenty of conferences, but that there was something about World Fellowship that made the experience stand out far above the norm. That “something” is a combination of natural surroundings, family-style meals, a relaxed atmosphere, and decades of radical history that infuse a community with the spirit we need to continue our struggles for justice and peace.”
– Arnie Alpert, New Hampshire Program Coordinator at the American Friends Service Committee
Contact us for a quote today!