Work and Life at WFC
World Fellowship Center is hiring part-time
WFC is hiring summer staff! Please join us!
See the Job Descriptions HERE. Apply by emailing email@example.com.
*Please note that all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
WHAT MAKES WORKING AT WFC SO SPECIAL?
- The staff are a group of smart, fun, collaborative people co-creating an atmosphere of caring for each other and excellence of service
- The community is passionate, multicultural, intergenerational, and committed
- The setting is uniquely beautiful – from Whitton Pond onsite to local White Mountain excursions. During time off, you are able to take advantage of daily hike and bike outings, a mile long pond with canoeing, swimming, and kayaking.
- You will have the opportunity to meet and network with social justice activists – folks who have been working to make the world a better place for decades. From lectures and workshop offerings to providing orientation and support to guest presenters, staff are encouraged to take advantage of the many possible ways to engage.
- Among other things, programs are connected to progressive political and social issues, creating skills for organizing, and strengthening resilience in difficult times. There is also a wide variety of recreational, body movement, arts and culture programs.
- You will be working with 20 to 30 other people who come from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences – the collage of individuals is one of the things that makes World Fellowship the wonderful atmosphere it is!