World Fellowship Center is located at 368 Drake Hill Road, Albany NH 03818 off NH Route 16, 4 miles north of Chocorua, 7 miles south of Conway.
View Larger Map
From New York City area:
- Interstate 95 North to New Haven to Interstate 91
- Interstate 91 North to Hartford to Interstate 84
- Interstate 84 East to the Massachusetts Turnpike ( I 90 )
- Turnpike East 10 miles to Auburn exit ( Interstate 290 )
- Interstate 290 through Worcester to Interstate 495
From Boston area:
- Interstate 495 North to Interstate 95
- Interstate 95 North past toll booth to New Hampshire Exit #4
(Exit #4 exits from the Interstate’s left lane just South of Portsmouth, NH )
- Road merges onto the Spaulding Turnpike
- Follow Spaulding Turnpike North
- Spaulding Turnpike becomes Route 16 North
- Four miles north of Chocorua Village look for our big sign
- Turn right at World Fellowship sign onto Drake Hill Road
- Go one mile, up the hill, to the main Lodge to check in
From the West:
- From Concord, NH 31 miles North on Rte 93 to Exit 23 (Meredith)
- From Exit 23, 9 miles East on Rte 104 to Rte 25 (toward Mt Washington Valley) in Meredith
- 20 miles northeast, turn Left onto Rte 16 North
- 8 miles North on Rte 16 to Drake Hill Rd
If you will be arriving by car much after 6:30 PM or 1 PM, please plan to eat before arrival. We cannot hold dinner for people arriving more than 1/2 hour after serving.
Questions about directions? Call World Fellowship 1-603-447-2280
The Berlin-Conway-Meredith route of Concord Coach s runs between Boston, Massachusetts and Conway Village, NH, which is the bus stop closest to the World Fellowship Center. This bus stops at the Logan International Airport in Boston as well as at the South Station Amtrak terminal in Boston. The Boston bus station is next door to South Station.
Travelers should allow a one hour layover between the Concord Coach part of their journey and any connecting train or bus.
The Conway bus stop is at the First Stop Deli & Grocery, 7 miles north of World Fellowship. Let us know in advance that you will be arriving by bus and we will pick you up in Conway. Please be ready to call the office when the bus arrives in Conway.
Concord Coachlines www.concordcoachlines.com Link for schedule:
Boston – Logan Airport – Many WFC visitors come from the Boston area so we may be able to find a ride share to bring you the 2.5 hours north.
- BUS from South (train) Station or Logan Airport to Conway, NH. During the summer there are two departures each day. We pick you up in Conway at no charge. See www.concordcoachlines.com for schedules and information.
- CAR can be rented at the airport if you want your own. If you don’t need one, you don’t need one here! Hike/bike/shopping/other outings can be coordinated from our doorstep – if you want to tear yourself away.
New York – BUS – www.ridecj.com direct to Portsmouth, where we can pick you up. We charge $114 in each direction for the 1.5 hour trip to/from Portsmouth. This bypasses Boston.
- Bus or train to Boston South Station, then see above for options from Boston.
Manchester, NH Airport – American, United, Southwest and Delta fly into Manchester-Boston regional airport. It is 2 hours from Conway.
- Taxi to ConcordCoachlines.com Bus Station in Concord, to Conway, NH as the bus does not go into the airport.
- A ride share may be possible, or we can pick you up at the Manchester airport at a rate of $152 in each direction for the 2 hour trip.
Portland Maine International Jetport – There is not direct bus service to Conway. A ride share may be possible, or we can pick you up at the Portland airport at a rate of $152 in each direction for the 2 hour trip.
- Take Amtrak from New York or Springfield, MA to Boston’s South Station
- Connect with Concord Trailways bus (the bus terminal is next door to South Station). We’re hoping for new options for bus connections to WF from the new high speed Boston to Portland train at some time in the future. Travelers should allow a one hour layover between the Concord Trailways part of their journey and any connecting train or bus.
Contact us for suggested routes.