ITEMS THAT WOULD BE HELPFUL:
– Functioning vehicles that will pass NH inspection – preferably fuel-efficient.
– Skill saw and other tools
– Points from credit cards or gift cards for purchases at hardware/lumber supply (Lowes or Home Depot)
– Airline miles for presenters/scholarship assistance
– Financial support – Let us know if you are interested in supporting construction of a new bath house, part of the ‘Cabin Revolution’ or other specific projects!
Furnishings – gently used
– Bedside tables
– Bureau/chest of drawers
Contact Andrea@worldfellowship.org with your creative suggestions about things you have we might be able to use; or if you want specific dimensions for bed sheets or other details about specific things we need.